Hockey season is in full swing, I’m 6-and-0 in the Ladies… Fantasy Football League (what the @#$!), the World Series begins Wednesday and in the NBA…yeaaaah, anyway, it’s a busy sports week here at Ladies… I promise I’ll return to some NHL Hotness Profiles soon, but in the meantime, enjoy these stories written by other people:
- Too soon to talk about an undefeated season for the Pack! Too soon! [ESPN]
- Carson Palmer, welcome to the Raiders. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Phil Kessel is your first NHL Star of the Week. Be afraid. Be very afraid. [Puck Daddy]
- Some thoughts about the horrific accident that claimed the life of Dan Wheldon. [NBC Sports]
- The Rangers return to the Big Dance. [MLB.com]
- And your Game 1 starter for the Cards is… [StLToday.com]
Finally, I have to tell you I came thisclose to buying these tonight, until I realized that I probably wouldn’t receive them in time for Hallowe’en. Are they not awesome? If only I could hop into my invisible jet and pick them up myself in Pennsylvania.