As we noted earlier in our “Would you do Chris Berman” post, over at The Big Picture they’re having a nice little bracket seeding the female broadcasters against each other in a “Would you…” tourney. Their “Would you…” usually ends with comments that would make
Red Buttons Andrew Dice ClayBob Saget blush. Now while we Ladies are far from shrinking violets, we were better off not knowing what “DSL” meant.
So for the rest of “Would you…” tournament, we’re going to give you the reasons why we like these women. Today we’ll see J-Money profile Suzy Kolber and Holly take on (oh, behave) Rachel Nichols. Join us, won’t you?
- Suzy was one of the original anchors on ESPN2, yet has never been affiliated with Cold Pizza. That alone makes me want to snuggle with her.
- She was immortalized as—go figure—an ESPN broadcaster in ESPN NFL ESPN Football on ESPN for Xbox and Playstation 2. During later versions of the game, she could become Tanooki Suzy and would evade enemies by turning into a statue.
Courtesy of Elric, DeadOn writer and Mystery Hottie Unmasker
- Until Rex Grossman’s Superbowl performance, the most awkward pass seen during a football game was Joe Namath’s attempted Suzy seduction. Afterwards, he was forced to admit that he was an alcoholic…but not because she snitched. As a University of Miami graduate, Suzy knows that snitches get stitches.
- She admitted that she has chosen to focus on her career first before starting a family, even though at 43 her uterus is dangerously close to needing a Rascal scooter.
- In the event of a natural disaster, her hair could be used as temporary shelter for up to eight families.
- Redhead! Definite plus.
- Northwestern grad! Educated women are hottt.
- Um…her father-in-law’s responsible for some of my favorite flicks of all time. So, if we were friends, we could talk about that.
- To continue reading this article you must be an Insider. See, here’s the problem: Her columns are locked away at the WWL; I don’t watch the NBA so I’m not familiar with her work there, and whenever I catch a glimpse of her on Sunday NFL Countdown, her dead, staring eyes give me night terrors. Advantage: Kolber.