Five sleeps away from Christmas morning, and 56 sleeps until pitchers and catchers report! Awesome! Today’s Advent Calendar of Hotness reveals the Yankees’ newest addition in the outfield: Curtis Granderson!
- he has degrees in Business Marketing and Business Management from the University of Illinois-Chicago;
- he looks great in a suit;
- he looks even better in pinstripes;
- he became a member of the exclusive and elusive 20-20-20 club in 2007;
- he has a MySpace blog where you can read about his adventures as an MLB ambassador;
- he wrote a book to inspire 4th graders in Michigan;
- he’ll wear #14 for the Yankees this year – the number he wore in high school and the number his dad, Curtis Sr., wore in adult softball league (awwww…)
- and he was 2009′s Marvin Miller Man of the Year for his on-field and off-field accomplishments.
Thank you, Santa Cashman!