Friends, we can hardly believe it ourselves:
Ladies… celebrates its six month anniversary today.
(Artwork, as ever, courtesy of our incomparable Lady J-Money)
And what a ride. We’ve traveled into enemy territory, back to our alma maters, cross country to spring training, back home for Opening Day, seen legendary parks up close and raced to the bottom of too many pint glasses.
If you’re feeling indulgent (and who wouldn’t, after that cupcake?), join us after the jump for a highlight reel:
- A college basketball season marked by joyous, raucous panty raids beforehand and crippling hangovers afterwards.
- We put the “mad” (short for “maxipad”, natch) in March Madness. And we found religion! And it worked!
- While still making time for some offseason footbawl goodies.
- And speaking of madness…
- David Beckham is welcomed to WeHo (or, The Post That Will Not Die).
- We mine for baseball hotties and troll for football crushes.
- And discover that golf is surprisingly easy to love.
- Michael Phelps is Google gold–who knew?
- Truly the pinnacle of our prop comedy genius.
- An evening not even Berman could spoil.
- Soc-cer? Caliente!
- We’re quite (FRANKLY) mad, you know.
- We rock the plate (and so did you).
- Tackling the thorny issue of fair trade value.
- Some summer fashion advice.
- The eyes have it.
- Speaking of eyes, we keep finding ours drifting across the pond.
- And running with the boys.
It’s been a true privilege, everyone. And this is only the beginning. Thanks for sticking with us, and here’s to you: